Or...., How to NOT trigger Roo's OCD & autism with a malformed /pgt/---lol.
The purpose of this is to give the board staff here a break from the burden of have to create new /pgt/'s & to provide a convenient, easy to use template for making a proper /pgt/ that is pre-formatted (boldface, spacing, etc.) for CutieGarden/Lynxchan & which can, essentially, simply be copy/pasted into the New Thread creation postbox, as is, while only needing to edit/change a couple of items before you post.
From now on, no users here can say "I don't know how"
or "I'm afraid I'll fuck it up"
...., all you can say is "I'm lazy & don't feel like it"
1. Always wait until the existing current /pgt/ reaches at least 500 posts before actually posting a new one...., but you can & should prepare shortly beforehand.
2. The OP of any new /pgt/, as well as the 'New Thread' post at the end of the current/previous /pgt/, should always
be posted as "Anonymous"....., so, be sure to clear the New Thread creation postbox 'Name' field before posting anything if you are usually a namefag/tripfag.
Some of what follows here is intentionally written for newbies, so many of you can just skip straight down to the copypasta template in Part 2...., but here we go---
1. Decide on an appropriate theme/topic that you want to use.
2. Pick 2-5 theme-related images/videos to use for the new /pgt/ OP...., using 3 or 4 files usually works best (depending on their dimensions/orientations) for looking nice & clean on the main board index page.
3. Pick 1 theme-related image to use for the 'New Thread' post at the end of the current/previous /pgt/.
4. Pick at least 1 theme-related 'Thread Song' to use for the new /pgt/ OP...., YouTube search is an easy source, or you can upload your own MP3 or video to someplace like https://catbox.moe
or any other decent filehost which allows you to directly hotlink
In addition to the 'Thread Song', you can also add a 'Thread Video' to the template below (using the same formatting shown & double-spaced down from the 'Thread Song') if you so desire, but don't
go link crazy in the new /pgt/ OP...., that will fuck up its appearance on the main board index page.
7 posts and 2 images omitted.